Thursday, September 15, 2011

Another day down..

Well for those of you counting with me we only have 299 days tomorrow..

No, I am not counting anymore. I just happened to do the math in my head today. I promise. After a day like today many of you would probably counting too. Maddy has some sort of stomach bug. I thought that she may be teething, but after the hundredth diaper there was no way. She is definitely a Daddy's girl though, because after fussing with me all morning we got a call from my sweet husband and her attitude completely changed.

I don't blame the girl. I have a major crush on the boy as well. She loves that man more than anything, I know this because she went right back to fussing after we hung up. I think it was because she knew that Saturday is his special day. I am big on birthdays. I don't know what it is about them, but I want everyone to feel super special on their day. Whether it is getting up in the middle of the night to be the first person that gets to wish them a special day of it is sending three boxes packed full of birthday supplies.

What you may ask did I send? I sent him 5 jars of rum cake (for his 21st birthday of course), a thing of cream cheese icing (his favorite), all the supplies (including plates, cups, napkins, streams, noise makers, and a birthday boy pin) Phineas and Ferb of course, and enough food to feed a couple of his buddies. Like beef jerky, pringles, trail mix, a couple of Mios (a change from their usual water). Oh and the favors... little army men, glow sticks, and bubbles.

 Oh I forgot to mention his PSP and three games along with his nerf gun for his presents. The boy is just a tad-bit spoiled, but he spoils me and he is going to have the best birthday party I can give him being so far away. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment