Thursday, August 25, 2011

Update on the family..

Well Maddy and I are busy with mommy in school and working two days a week.  I am taking two online classes and have a first term mini and a second term mini. It is a lot of work but it keeps me busy. Other than chasing after Maddy....
 WHO IS OFFICIALLY WALKING!
(This is her first time using her walker, I haven't thought about getting an actual video of her walking...bad mom I know, but I have been busy.)

She started a couple of weeks ago and walks all over the living room now. She surprised me by walking all over the nursery room at church a couple of days ago, but she was chasing the big boys and girls and had to keep.
(recent picture of Ash)
Ashton is working very hard. They are always going on missions, but he says he is bored all the time and that they are not doing anything. Good for me, right? They are talking about R&R anywhere from Thanksgiving to New Years..maybe even after, its just nice to know that I will be seeing him in a few months time.

Here are a few pictures of Maddy that Natalie Norris took recently:




1 comment:

  1. I love the washtub picture with the teddy bear hat. That's so adorable! :-)

    And she's babbling up a storm. She's gonna be running and talking a blue streak before you know it, lol!

    ReplyDelete