Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Doing My Part

For those of you that did not see my status a few days ago I am working on getting packages sent out to four guys that are in Iraq with Ash that do not have family to send them anything. I want them to get an equal amount of love. So I think my plan is to divide their name out equally and then the people who just want to buy a few items I will send a large box to be seperated.
These guys are special, along with everyother guy over there and they deserve a little bit of love. I plan on trying to get a list of their "favorites" but Ash doesnt want to embarass them. (He got a couple of the names from his sergeant) So after sending the first box maybe send an email address asking for them.

If you would like to help and haven't told me send me a message and I will get you a name and address.

Here is a list that I made up of things they need and want:
(Right now in the FOB they are at they are out of of hygiene supplies so these are important)
toothpaste
deoderant
body wash or soap
body, foot, or baby powder
baby wipes (they use these when they can not shower)
razors and shaving cream (in a tube not a can)

individual cereal
granola bars
cracker snacks
gold fish
pringles
cheese its
m&ms
beef jerkey
individual drink mixes (all they really have to drink is water so these are a favorite)

They like little toys like:
nerf guns
bubbles
game cards
anything that might get there mind off of what is happening around them

No comments:

Post a Comment