Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sweet Home Alabama

If I never have to hear the GPS say recalculating again I will be happy, but I won't get my hopes up. After 3 trips back and forth to Texas, including Ashton's leave, Maddy and I are officially back in Alabama. We lost a couch and love seat, all of our trash cans, a bed side table, and a vaccuum. They all went to our great neighbors who I will miss terribly. They became our little family while we were away.
(This is a sample picture of what our house looked like..our grass was never that green)

Now that we are back I am trying to stay busy. I have worked on selling all of Maddy's baby clothes to make room for the new clothes that I will get her with what I make. I'm starting school next week and got my job back at the church.

Ashton is doing good. He is finally off of a detail and is able to shower and sleep regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment