Monday, August 1, 2011

If only everyday could be like this

And no I didn't get the surprise homecoming I am dreaming of and I didn't skype all day with Ashton. We didn't even get to see each other with the video today.

But I did spend the day doing ordinary things that seemed oh so wonderful for no certain reason. I went to lunch with Alane and with siblings (minus one). I sent Ashton his first care package. :) And I went to Walmart and bought Maddy formula, diapers, and juice.

I don't know why such ordinary things made me so happy, but I will take it. I found out my pell grant money came through for school and I will be paid to go. :) I also found recipes for rum cake-in-a-jar that I will make for Ashton's 21st birthday. It may not be the keg he has talked about having since I have known him, but I hope he likes it.

1 comment: